Saturday, October 2, 2010

Late

My last update was in August, after Camp Sky. Unfortunately, I have been travelling extensively since then, coupled with some other distractions, and then In-Service Training (IST). But IST just wrapped up yesterday and I will be spending the next few days in Lilongwe to meet with people at main offices of some NGOs in Malawi. Hopefully during this time I can upload some new posts. For now here are some updates:
  • Women 2 Women workshop went well, pictures are on Facebook
  • The final sum for completion of the EPA building project is ready
  • My Friends of Malawi grant for the beekeeping group has been approved and the funds are ready
  • Jo is back, sorry I mean Dr. Josephine Smith
  • IST went well, though a major portion of it was pretty boring
  • I got elected in to the Volunteer Advisory Council (VAC)

No comments:

Post a Comment